Gamereactor Academy Teasers
INTRODUCTION TO UNITY BY CREATING SIMPLE AMBIENT LIFE PT.2
INTRODUCTION TO UNITY BY CREATING SIMPLE AMBIENT LIFE
STUDENTS OF THE GAME - ITU STUDENTS
WIKTOR ÖHMAN 3D ARTIST - SESSION 3
WIKTOR ÖHMAN 3D ARTIST - SESSION 2
STEFFEN KABBELGAARD GRøNNING - HOW TO RUN A STUDIO WITH BETADWARF
JONAS WæVER - CREATIVE DIRECTOR AT LOGIC ARTISTS
BEST ADVICE FROM GDC - PART 2
INSPIRING THE NEXT GENERATION OF GAME DEVELOPERS
We want to make a difference, helping young people in Europe learn how to become game developers, and we want to do so in co-operation with the games industry and relevant European schools and colleges.
As part of the GR Academy, we intend to produce online sessions and video lectures on game development for our subscribers.
Having covered video gaming for the last 16 years, we're plugged into a huge network of game developers and industry veterans, and we will be getting some of these people to participate as lecturers in order to create even more interest in young developers all over Europe, inspiring the next generation to turn their hobby into their future career.BUY NOW! - EUR 34.99
GAMEREACTOR ACADEMY ONLINE
- Victor Magnusson Gamedesigner Fatshark
- 3D artist Wiktor Öhmann who has worked on FarCry3 multiplayer
What is it to be a 3D artist and a presentation of Wiktor, basic modelling in Maya and basic texturing texturing in Photoshop.
- Emil Nygren, sound designer, Starbreeze
- Daniel Rydberg, sound designer, Starbreeze
- Arrowhead, Game Design & Concepts
- Introduction to the Unity engine
AN UPCOMING SECTION ON OUR WEBSITE WITH A COMPLETE OVERVIEW OF GAMING-RELATED EDUCATION ACROSS EUROPE
- Interviews, articles, and video sessions with industry figures explaining their thoughts on game development.
- Cooperation with providers of game development education from all over Europe. Crash courses on how to get started in game development.
- Feedback from skilled game developers via chat sessions following lectures.
- 30 classes or clinics viewable any time after launch
- English language
- Three months subscription fee