Posting on the forum or writing a blog should be done within the boundaries of the law of your country, as well as the law of the EU. This includes all regulation. Unlawful use will be reported to the authorities, and will result in a ban and termination of the user account.
Following a link to a third party website is beyond the control of Gamereactor, and following a link to such a website is at your own responsibility.
Viewing and linking to the website is for personal, non commercial use only. The content of, and the website as a whole, may not be used in a commercial way, altered when linked to, or in any other way used in a way that is inconsistent with its purpose, without permission. No reproduction may occur without the permission of Gamereactor in any form or at any time.
Contacting the users outside normal and personal use is strictly forbidden. No use with commercial, advertisement, statistics, information gathereing or request intent is allowed.
Any mirroring of the website on any platform or media in any form is prohibited. A lawsuit will be initialized to prevent any person from utilizing such a mirror or benefit from it, such a lawsuit will also be used to compensate for any economical damage that Gamereactor may have suffered from such a mirroring.
Posting in the forum should be done without remarks that may offend minorities, any sexual or racist remark may be deleted without warning, and the user account be suspended. This includes comments of illegal nature, encouragement to do acts of violence against others, property, animals or in any other way encourage other users to begin an act that may prove harmful in any way.
You may not link to Gamereactor in any way that is misleading, suggests that you are employed or in any other way have a business relationship with Gamereactor, nor in a way that alters the graphical representation of the website or alter its context.
Gamereactor takes no responsibility for technical solutions suggested on the forums or in blogs, being it soft- or hardware, neither for technical data provided by third party companies that deliver data and technical information to Gamereactor. Gamereactor will neither guarantee for the accuracy of the data provided by distributors, users, bloggers or any third party that has provided information, data or content to the website.
Blogs, postings threads and so forth speaking of, or discussing pirate software, including, but not limited to, emulators, cracks, serial keys and key generators will be deleted without warning. In case of a user repeating this behaviour, punishment may be applied in the form of warnings or bans.
Only one user account is allowed per person.
Use of the website that is illegal according to national or Eu regulation is prohibited.
You may only make your own personal information public. Publishing other peoples personal information, being other users or just another person, will result in a ban from the forum.
Gamereactor TV mat not be reproduced nor deeplinked in any way or form at any time without an agreement has been made with Gamereactor.
The views presented by the reviewers are each individuals own personal opinion, whether it be on the matter of a movie, video game or music.
Blogs represent the view of the bloggers only, their opinion is an expression of their own personal believes, and do not represent the opinions of Gamereactor.
Here is a short listing of acceptable and unacceptable content on the website, these rules apply to both forums and blog.
Acceptable use, language and headlines:
- a short precise headline: "Duke Nuke: cant defeat second boss"
- a precise description of your problem, and what you would like others to help you with
- use of constructive criticism "have you tried using grenades, it sure helped me a lot"
- profanities, threats and violations of any kind, being it religious, political or ethnic
- irrelevant postings
- using the blog as a forum. A blog is a short form of message, it is not meant for questions and discussions, that's what the forum is for.
- advertisement, surveys, and similar marketing tools are not allowed unless there is a specific and written agreement with the editor, neither is posting direct links to such, unless an agreement has been reached with the editor.
- commenting on other peoples lifestyle, religious or political view
- linking to, or encouraging people to use or download pirated software, films, warez etc.
- having more than one user account
- linking to virus, text or programming that in any way is malicious and designed to damage the users computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other media or media device.
- accusing others of undocumented illegal behaviour, or suggesting that one or more people or legal entities have committed a crime
In short, use common sense. Don't speak to others in a way you don't wish to be spoken to yourself.
Infringing content will be removed without warning.
By creating a user on the website, the user can choose to accept that Gamereactor may send you emails from time to time, mainly with competitions and events.
We respect your privacy, and have taken steps to ensure your privacy when you visit and use our website.
The information we collect is mostly for statistical use, and includes the information that you provide when creating a user account.
In the case that you win a prize on our website, additional information may be needed and will be collected as well.
The address is to identify in general where our users come from, we do not send you anything or sell you home address to outside parties. The same goes for your email address, its strictly for confirming your identity. the email will also not be given or sold to any third party.
The information we share with advertisers are so called aggregated information. This means that identification of individuals is impossible, but the advertiser will come to know that X people from area Y has visited the website in a specific period of time, and Z number of them were W- gender of the age V-U.
In case we need to share or use information that can identify you in any way, you will be given an option that lets you opt-out, which results in the information not being useable for identification, or even prohibit the use of such information.
The information is stored in a way that ensures that there is both physical, data, electronic and work process procedures that will ensure that any use of the information is under strict control and that unwanted use is prevented.
Some content of our website deals with games that are rated PG13 or higher. Despite having PG ratings on all games, we strongly encourage parents to guide children under the age of 18 away from content that is not suited for them. In general, we recommend that use of our website is done under supervision of parents in the case of children under the age of 18 being the user and / or viewer.
The personal information we collect is identical to the information that the user provide to us in the user profile. Here you can also access all the personal information we have collected, and edit or delete it.
We have tied your user account to your email address as a safeguard against unauthorized use. However, to ensure account security, we recommend that you do not share you password with anyone.
- Gamereactor collects very little information about you. Besides what you write in your profile, we log how often you visit the website, and what types of links you click on. The data is collected collectively, and therefore only appears in anonymous numbers.
- We try and keep as much information as possible optional, if you don't want us to know the colour of your dog, you don't have to give up that information.
- The data we collect from your profile (gender, age etc.) can be contested by you, this is done rather easily as the information we have is identical to the information that you have written.
- The data is collected and kept within Gamereactor without any third party having access to the data or data center where it is stored. The data itself is only accessible by a small group of people.
- Opt out is easy. Remove the information from your profile.
Any signature Gamereactor deems inappropiate shall be removed within a time limit (decided by Gamereactor). Failure to comply might result in a ban.
Users who have commercial interests in other sites, may be the subject of further restrictions or action if the behaviour is of such nature that it is deemed harmful or unwanted by a moderator.